White hot chocolate, rich in cocoa and with a touch of white cocoa butter.
The package contains a special scoop for easy preparation.
Available in a package of 500gr.
White Butter Chocolate with Rose flavor
- 150ml Milk
- 1.5 scoop (28.5gr) White Chocolate
- 1 drop Spice Drops — Rose
- Pour the milk and white chocolate into the milk jug or shaker.
- We heat the drink from top to bottom (dissolving the powder and placing the nozzle in the drink).
- Heat so that the temperature does not exceed 65-70 °C.
- Tap the milk jug lightly on the counter to break the bubbles. Then move the milk jug in a circle, as in the cappuccino frothed milk, to make it creamy.
- Add 1 drop of Spice Drops — Rose into the cup to be served and pour the chocolate on top.
For more ideas and recipes you can visit our app..
|Nutrition Statement||Per 100gr|
|Energy||375kcal / 1578kJ|
|of which are saturates||0g|
|of which are sugars||73g|