Traditional lemonade for the whole year!
Greek lemonade, as made by our beloved grandmother Marika, who has been driving both young and old crazy since 1957.
Following the recognition of traditional Gia… giamas soft drinks by young and old, came the official international distinction by winning the Superior Taste Award and three Gold Stars from the International Institute of Taste and Quality ITQI based in Brussels.
Lemon Glaze Ingredients:
1/2 cup powdered sugar 1 tablespoon milk. A few drops of lemon, Grate a lime.
Tips and a few secrets:
1) You can put drops of lime in the glaze if you want a more intense aroma.
2) Pour Gia..giamas lemonade instead of icing
3) Add icing with lemon zest and lime
4) You can put red color in the whole mixture and make the whole cake pink lemonade. Good luck!!!
Ingredients: 250 grams of soft butter, 340 grams of sugar, 4 eggs, 1 cup yogurt or sour cream, 1 cup Gia…giamas lemonade, Zest, and juice from 1 lime, Zest from 1 lemon, 2 vanilla pods, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 450 gr flour, A little butter and flour for the baking pan Red food coloring *All our ingredients must be at room temperature.
By Niki Mercouri Execution:
1) Separate the yolks from the egg whites. Beat the egg whites into a meringue and add a few drops of lemon.
2) Place the butter into the bowl of the mixer and for 3 minutes. Then add the sugar and continue until you have a fluffy mixture like whipped cream.
3) Pour the yolks one by one into the butter and wait for them to mix well.
4) Add the sour cream, lemon zest, and lime juice.
5) Finally mix all the solid ingredients in the flour (i.e vanilla, salt, baking powder) and add bowl alternately with the meringue mix until they are finished.
6) Butter and flour in your pan and add 1/3 of the mixture.
7) Take a small amount of the mixture and add red food coloring until you have a nice pinkish-red color.
8) Then cover with the rest of the mixture.
9) Bake at 170 degrees on the fan/air setting for approximately 1 hour. The cake will become golden and will smell divine. You can also check the cake by placing a knife or toothpick in it. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready. Never open the oven door before half an hour.
For the icing: Mix the powdered sugar with the milk. Add the lemon drops and the lime zest. Pour the icing into a plastic bag and freeze it for a while. Spread onto the cake when it has hardened a bit
For more ideas and recipes you can visit our app..
Gia…giamas lemonade meets all the requirements of a 100% natural product.
- Perservatives free
- Gluten free
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Made from 100% selected Greek fruit
- Vegan friendly
- All from 100% selected Greek Fruits Vegan friendly
|Nutrition Statement||Per 100ml
|Ενέργια||416kcal / 1741kJ||167kcal / 696kJ|
|of which are saturates||0,4gr||0,2gr|
|of which are sugars||89gr||35,6gr|
Gia...giamas Portioning and Cost
|Package||Average cost per bottle of Gia…giamas||Dose per serving||End product||Portions per bottle||Cost per portion|
|Gia…giamas served in 580ml glass jar||1.000ml||15,30€||40ml||580ml||25||0,61€|
|Handmade preparation in 580ml glass jar with dosage measurements|
|Gia…giamas served in biodegradable plastic cup 400ml||1.000ml||15,30€||30ml||400ml||33||0,46€|
|Handmade preparation in 400ml plastic cup with dosage measurements|
|Gia…giamas served in 300ml plastic PET bottle||1.000ml||15,30€||30ml||330ml||33||0,46€|
|Handmade preparation in 330ml biodegradable plastic cup with dosage measurements. Ready made juice has shelf life of 8 days in refrigerator|
|Gia…giamas served in 7lt electric cooler||1.000ml||15,30€||1.000ml||7.000ml||70||0,20€|
|Recommended dilution in cooler: 1lt bottle Gia...Giamas with 6it water = 7 It Gia...Giamas juice. Reference to a hypothetical example serving in a glass 100ml. Shelf life in cooler: 8 days|
|Gia…giamas served in 10lt electric cooler||1.000ml||15,30€||1.000ml||10.000ml||100||0,15€|
|Recommended dilution in cooler 1lt bottle Gia... Giamas with 9lt water = 10lt Gia...Giamas juice. Reference to a hypothetical example serving in a glass 100ml. Shelf life in cooler: 8 days|
|Gia…giamas served in 1lt glass bottle||1.000ml||15,30€||120ml||8.000ml||80||0,19€|
|Recommended dilution in 1lt glass bottle of Gia... Giamas 120ml Gia...Giamas and 780ml water (assuming we serve in a 100ml glass.) Shelf life in cooler: 8 days|