Mandarin.. The queen of our winter!
Our clementines, exceptionally selected with their harvest taking place in November, in the heart of the season of their maturation. Rich in vitamin C, full of flavor, balanced sweetness, and with all the nutrients. Crushing product of fresh Greek mandarins without chemical additives and pigments, able to be prepared and stand perfectly either as a juice or as a soft drink.
Biscuits with Mandarin Gia… giamas by Stratos Iosifellis- Gia… giamas Mandarine cookies Components:
- 250 ml. Sunflower oil
- 250 ml. Gia… giamas Tangerine Juice (Ratio: 40 ml. Tangerine Juice and 200 ml. Water)
- 10 gr. Baking powder
- 5 gr. Soda
- 1 kg Flour for all uses
- 100 gr. Sesame seeds
- Put all the liquid ingredients in a bowl and mix them by hand.
- Add the soda and continue stirring.
- Slowly add our flour, until you make a soft and pliable dough.
- Let the dough rest for half an hour.
- Shape the cookies and dip them in the sesame seeds.
- Bake at 170 degrees in the oven air for 20-25 minutes.
For more ideas and recipes you can visit our app..
Gia…giamas tangerine meets all the requirements of a 100% natural product.
- Perservatives free
- Gluten free
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Made from 100% selected Greek fruit
- Vegan friendly
|Nutrition Statement||Per 100ml
|Energy||306kcal / 1302kJ||122,4kcal / 520,8kJ|
|of which are saturates||0,1gr||0,04gr|
|of which are sugars||70,6gr||28,2gr|