Taste the beauty of Greek fruits, which will navigate your senses and inspire you to discover the gastronomic heritage of Greece!
If you have ever wondered how much fruit can fit in a jar, Gia…giamas has the answer! We created a "Pandaisia" of fruit for young and old! An enjoyable combination of 8 + 1 fruits (pear, apple, peach, apricot, carrot, grape, lemon, kiwi, and orange) rich in vitamins and nutrients.
Produced from the pressing of 8+1 Greek fruits without chemical additives and colorings. This product can be prepared to stand perfectly as either a juice or a soft drink.
Our 600ml bottle allows you to enjoy 12 portions of 580ml served in our special traditional glass jar, as befits the exuberant Greek culture
Samian Pancakes Cake with Gia…giamas 9 Fruit Pandaisia
For Pancakes 6 pieces:
- 3 cups flour flour
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ spoons of cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod
For the cream:
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- ½ tin of condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 350 grams of milk
- Gia…giamas 9 Fruit Pandaisia Chopped fruit
By Niki Mercouri
Execution of Recipe for Pancakes.
1. Place flour, water, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl.
2. Mix all the ingredients well until you have neither a thin, nor thick porridge. let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick pan, add olive oil and once it's hot, spread out a large spoonful to form a large pancake.
4. Bake well on one side (until it starts forming air bubbles on top), then flip for the other side.
5. Place on a plate one on top of the other and prepare the cream.
6. In a bowl, first beat the vanilla, eggs and add the sugar. Continue beating, then add the flour, and finally the milk.
7. Transfer to a saucepan and stir until the cream thickens.
8. Start layering the cake. Place one pancake at the bottom, and some chopped fruit and cream, and continue stacking the cake.
9. On the top of the cake, add some more chopped fruit and pour the wonderfully tasty and rich in vitamins Gia…giamas Pandaisia and serve.
For more ideas and recipes you can visit our app..
The Gia…giamas Pandaisia – 8+1 Fruits meets all the requirements of a 100% natural product.
- Perservatives free
- Gluten free
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich in Vitamin C
- Made from 100% selected Greek fruit
- Vegan friendly
|Nutrition Statement||Per 100ml
|Energy||277kcal / 1166kJ||111kcal / 467kJ|
|of which are saturates||0gr||0gr|
|of which are sugars||65,6gr||26,2gr|